Thursday, January 7, 2016

Preliminary Thoughts on my Dream Project

     My first thought on the Dream Project was "Are we actually going to create a fully-functional app?" I was both excited and anxious to start this project, because I think it would be really neat to see a dream of my own become a reality. At first I didn't know what kind of app I would create, but then I was reminded of the Technovation Challenge by my friends. So we decided to work together to create an app along with another friend of ours. We have not yet decided what kind of app we want to make and we have no idea how far we will get into the competition, but I know that nevertheless, we will have a wonderful experience working together on something that has the potential make a great impact on the lives of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment